Starting Thursday 9/1, our first year anniversary!!
ROCK 92.1 and EGLIN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION are hooking you up with $100 FREE GAS, every weekday!
Keeping it simple and EASY, be caller #9 on the studio line 850-362-7621, when we tell you and YOU WIN!
Here is the schedule:
Thur 9-1-22 1-2pm
Fri 9-2-22 4-5pm
Mon 9-5-22 1-2pm
Tues 9-6-22 4-5pm
Wed 9-7-22 12-1pm
Thur 9-8-22 2-3pm
Fri 9-9-22 4-5pm
Mon 9-12-22 11am-12pm
Tues 9-13-22 1-2pm
Wed 9-14-22 2-3pm
Thur 9-15-22 1-2pm
Fri 9-16-22 3-4pm
Mon 9-19-22 3-4pm
Tues 9-20-22 1-2pm
Wed 9-21-22 4-5pm
Thur 9-22-22 12-1pm
Fri 9-23-22 5-6pm
Mon 9-26-22 1-2pm
Tues 9-27-22 4-5pm
Wed 9-28-22 12-1pm
Thur 9-29-22 2-3pm
Fri 9-30-22 4-5pm
Mon 10-3-22 11am-12pm
Tues 10-4-22 1-2pm
Wed 10-5-22 2-3pm
Thur 10-6-22 1-2pm
Fri 10-7-22 3-4pm
Mon 10-10-22 3-4pm
Tues 10-11-22 1-2pm
Wed 10-12-22 4-5pm
Thur 10-13-22 12-1pm
Fri 10-14-22 5-6pm
ROCK THE PUMP…again Official Contest Rules
JVC Media of Florida, LLC
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. ANY PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS THAT RESIDE WITHIN THE WECQ-FM LISTENING AREA CONSISTING OF OKALOOSA, WALTON, SANTA ROSA AND ESCAMBIA COUNTIES IN FLORIDA. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF SEPTEMBER 1, 2022 (“START DATE”).
THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RESULTS OF THE CONTEST, AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, ARE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. SPONSOR(S): The sponsor(s) of this Contest (“Sponsors”) are WECQ-FM/ROCK 92.1, 111 Ferry Rd, SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32541 AND Eglin Federal Credit Union, 838 Eglin Pkwy NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547, 850-862-0111, eglinfcu.org
2. HOW TO ENTER: The “ROCK THE PUMP…again” (“Contest”) begins at 10:00AM CT on September 1, 2022 and ends at 6:59PM CT on October 14, 2022 (“Contest Period”).
Be caller #9, at 850-362-7621, when cued to call by on-air personality, schedule of give-away posted on GulfCoastRockAlternative.com, Monday through Friday, during the contest period. Caller #9 will be receive a $100 Gift Card.
Additional Entry Conditions: Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No mailed, telephoned, faxed or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the person who submitted the Entry.
Sponsor will be collecting personal data about entrants (including, without limitation, email addresses, phone numbers, and physical address) when such entrants enter the Contest. Participation in the Contest further constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules and willingness to be contacted by mail, telephone, and/or email. The “ROCK THE PUMP…again” Contest prohibits content that is defamatory, obscene, inappropriate, or contains content owned by a third party.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZES: “ROCK THE PUMP…again” daily prizes are a $100 American Express gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize: $100.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Periods.
Only one prize per household may be awarded throughout the Contest Period. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Prize winner must agree to sign a hold harmless agreement releasing WECQ-FM ROCK 92.1 of any liability.
OPT-IN: By entering the Contest, you consent for the Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name and other information for the purpose of administering this Contest. You are authorizing the Sponsor to send you email, to the address provided on the Contest method of entry form, regarding product offerings. You may opt out of receiving future e-mails from Sponsor by clicking on the link contained in the most recent e-mail. You will remain eligible for this Contest whether or not you opt out of receiving the e-mails.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize must be picked up by November 30, 2022.
5. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and affiliated companies, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Contestant allows Sponsor to use Contestant’s before and after photos for promotion in Sponsor’s advertisements.
6. ELIGIBILITY:The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents physically located and residing in Okaloosa, Walton, Santa Rosa or Escambia Counties in Florida, who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in areas outside of the counties outlines above and where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, their respective promotions agencies, any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
7. DRAWINGS: All eligible Entries received during the Entry periods as defined in section, will be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize.
Prize winner will be selected on or around Drawing dates as defined in section 2 and notified by email or phone.
A contestant cannot win more than one prize throughout the overall sweepstakes period. Once an entrant has won a prize, he or she is ineligible to win any other prizes.
Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account and phone for prize notification or other communications related to this Sweepstakes. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the runner up will be selected as the new winner.
Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential Winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential Winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential Winner will be disqualified.
8. CERTAIN ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree that the Sponsors, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this promotion and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or promotion shall not be liable for any and all claims, damages, losses or injuries, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Contest, including entry and participation is this Contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Contest, they will indemnify Sponsors from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. Sponsors shall not be liable for entries and Winner notification responses that are delayed, lost, misdirected, mis-delivered, marked postage-due, illegible, mutilated, incorrect or incomplete, and such entries will not be eligible for this Contest. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest should causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest.
9. WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Official Contest Rules, or a list of Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ROCK 92.1 “ROCK THE PUMP…again” WECQ-FM, 111 Ferry Rd SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32541. Specify Winner’s List or Official Contest Rules on your request. All requests must be made by December 31, 2022.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials, in printed, broadcast or new media, and all manners (now and hereafter known) in perpetuity, without notice, consent, review or approval or further compensation in any manner Sponsor deem appropriate in connection with promoting this or any other contests and/or promotion sponsored by them, without further compensation in connection with this Contest or the prize awarded.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm, or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, government regulation, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest (or any part thereof), the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prize(s) using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.